Flirting via text message can be a fun and easy way to get to know someone, but it can also be easy to misread the tone of a text. If you want to send flirty text messages that will make her want you, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
First, keep your messages short and sweet. No one wants to read a novel on their phone.
Second, be playful and flirty without being too forward. You don’t want to come on too strong and scare her off.
Third, use emojis and other visual cues to add personality to your texts.
Fourth, mix up the topics of your texts so you don’t always talk about the same thing.
Flirty Text Messages for Her
With the holiday season upon us, it’s time to get creative with our flirty text messages for her. Whether you’re looking to send a naughty message to get her in the mood for some holiday fun, or a sweet and romantic message to let her know you’re thinking of her, we’ve got you covered.
Here are some of our favourite flirty texts to send her this holiday season:
1. “I’m trying to decide what my Christmas present for you should be. Any suggestions?”
2. “I was just thinking about how much I love spending time with you. I can’t wait to do it again soon.”
3. “I don’t know what I want for Christmas, but I know I want you.”
4. “I hope Santa is good to me this year so I can get you something really special.”
5. “I was just wondering if you’re my match, or if I should keep looking.”
6. “I don’t know what I want for Christmas, but whatever it is, I hope it’s you.”
7. “If Santa brings me anything half as amazing as you are, I’ll be a very lucky man.”
8. “I can’t wait to Facetime you on Christmas Day and show you my new present.” (winky face)
9. “Google says the best way to spread the holiday cheer is by texting someone. So, let’s go!”
10. “It’s not quite Christmas yet, but I already know what the best present will be…you!”
11. “Naughty or nice? I’m hoping for both when it comes to you this year.”
12. “Tis the season to be flirty! So let me start by saying that I think you’re absolutely gorgeous.”
13. “Valentine’s Day may be months away, but that doesn’t mean we can’t start planning now!
How to send flirty text messages that will make her want you
Sending flirty text messages is a great way to let someone know you’re thinking about them. But how do you send a message that will make her want you?
Here are some tips:
1. Use keywords like “my love” and “lovely one” in your messages. This way the recipient will know that you are thinking of them.
2. Send messages at night. This is when people are usually more relaxed and open to receiving flirty texts.
3. Use smiley faces in your messages. This will show the recipient that you’re friendly and approachable.
4. Use short sentences in your messages. This will keep the recipient from getting overwhelmed by too much information at once.
5. Use heart emojis in your messages. This will show the recipient that you care about them.
6. Use pickup lines in your messages. This will let the recipient know that you’re interested in them.
7. Send messages regularly. This will keep the recipient from forgetting about you.
8. Be creative with your messages. This will make the recipient want to respond to you. 9. Make sure your messages are appropriate. This will ensure that the recipient doesn’t feel uncomfortable receiving them.
10. Have fun with your messages! This is the most important thing because if you’re not enjoying yourself, the recipient won’t either.
The best flirty text messages to send her to get her attention
When it comes to flirting, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. But there are certain texts that work like magic when you want to get her attention.
Here are some of the best flirty texts to send her:
1. Santa’s coming early this year! I hope you’re on the nice list 😉
2. I’m binge-watching my new favourite show on Netflix. You should come over and join me!
3. I keep thinking about you…maybe you’re the one?
4. I can’t stop thinking about you! I hope I’m not falling in love…
5. Good morning, gorgeous! I hope you have a great day today 🙂
6. I had a dream about you last night…it was so romantic!
7. I can’t wait to see you tonight. I’ve got something special planned…
8. I don’t know what it is about you, but I just can’t resist you!
9. You’re always on my mind, even when I’m trying to focus on other things.
10. I wish I could be with you every day and every night, but for now, I’ll settle for texting you all day long!
How to keep her interested with flirty text messages
Flirty text messages are the perfect way to keep her interested. When you use them correctly, they can keep the spark alive in any relationship.
Here are some tips on how to use flirty text messages to your advantage:
1. Use them sparingly.
If you bombard her with too many flirty texts, she may start to think you’re desperate or clingy. So, use them sparingly, and only when it feels natural.
2. Make sure they’re genuine.
A lot of guys try too hard with their flirty texts and end up coming across as insincere. So, make sure your messages are genuine and that you really mean what you’re saying.
3. Keep it light.
Flirty texts should be light and fun, not heavy or serious. So, avoid getting into deep conversations or asking her personal questions via text.
4. Be creative.
Don’t just send her the same old “Hey, what’s up?” message every day. Be creative and come up with something original that will make her smile.
5. Make sure you have good timing.
Sending a flirty text at the wrong time can be disastrous. For example, if she’s busy at work or studying for an exam, she probably won’t appreciate a message that interrupts her concentration. So, pay attention to her cues and only send a flirty text when you know she’s free and able to respond.
6. Be patient.
Don’t expect an immediate response to your flirty texts – she may not be able to reply right away. So, be patient and wait for a lull in her day before sending another message.
7. Use proper grammar and spelling.
This may seem like a no-brainer, but you’d be surprised how many guys make basic grammar and spelling mistakes in their flirty texts. So, take the time to proofread your messages before hitting “send”!
8. Respond to her messages promptly.
If she takes the time to respond to your flirty texts, make sure you do the same. Ignoring her messages will only make you look disinterested or uninterested.
9. Pay attention to her cues.
If she starts responding with shorter messages or doesn’t seem as enthusiastic as she used to be, take the hint and back off a bit – she may not be in the mood for flirting at the moment.
10. Don’t overdo it.
Again, if you bombard her with too many flirty texts, she may start to think you’re desperate or clingy.
5 golden rules for sending flirty text messages
When it comes to flirting, there are certain golden rules that you should always follow. If you want to make sure that your flirty text messages are well received and have the desired effect, then make sure to keep these five golden rules in mind:
1. Make sure you know who you’re texting.
It might seem like a no-brainer, but you’d be surprised how many people make the mistake of sending a flirty text message to the wrong person. So before you hit “send”, take a quick look at the contact name in your phone to make sure you’re not accidentally sending your message to someone else instead of your best friend.
2. Keep it short and sweet.
No one wants to read a novel when they’re getting a text message, so make sure to keep your messages concise and to the point. A good rule of thumb is to keep your messages under 160 characters — that way, they’re easy to read and won’t take up too much of the recipient’s time.
3. Don’t overdo it with emojis.
A few smileys faces here and there are fine, but if your message is nothing but a string of emojis, it’s going to come across as juvenile and unprofessional. Use them sparingly, and only if they genuinely add something to your message.
4. Timing is everything.
If you want to send a flirt text message but aren’t sure the timing is right, play it safe and wait until later. There’s nothing worse than getting an unwanted or inappropriate text message in the middle of a meeting or class, so it’s always better to play it safe and wait until you know the person is free to chat.
5. Be confident.
The most important thing to remember when sending a flirty text message is to be confident — after all, if you don’t believe in yourself, why should the recipient? So, go ahead and let your personality shine through in your texts, and don’t be afraid to show off your sense of humour or your flirtatious side.
By following these five golden rules, you can be confident that your flirty text messages will be well-received and will have the desired effect. So, go ahead and start texting away — just make sure you mind your manners!
How to make her respond to your flirty text messages
When it comes to flirty text messages, there are a few things you can do to make sure she responds.
First, Mr Right, make sure you have her correct number.
Second, Facetime or Google her and let her know you are thinking about her.
Third, text her throughout the day and let her know you will be smiling when you think of her.
Last, love messages send her a text in the morning telling her how much you enjoyed seeing her yesterday and how you can’t wait to see her again.
These are just a few tips to get you started, but if you really want to up your game, consider sending her flirty texts. These are texts that are specifically designed to get her attention and make her respond.
If you want to make your woman happy and keep her interested in you, then sending flirty text messages is a great way to do it. Just remember to follow the 5 golden rules and you’ll be sure to get a positive response.
1 thought on “Best Flirty Text Messages for Her That Will Make Her feel special”
Pingback: 9 Simple Texts to Get Him Chasing You | Trusty